The Deepbridge Technology Growth EIS team prepares and reviews investment opportunities sourced from a wide dealflow network.Generally, Deepbridge seeks investment opportunities that exhibit the following qualities:
- Significant market potential with clear need and market growth;
- Innovation-driven products that have the potential to create new market segments or displace current market offerings;
- Businesses that utilise a technology-derived platform and/or an innovative approach to meet a newly-identified or existing market demand;
- Technology-driven businesses with a clear and realistic path to commercialisation;
- Robust intellectual property which may or may not be patented;
- Passionate, energetic and experienced founding team;
- Clear exit strategy to be implemented within 3-4 years with alignment of interests with our stakeholders
Ultimately, Deepbridge will select companies which offer the opportunity to expand internationally, outside the UK, utilising many of the strengths, contacts and experience that the Deepbridge team possess in order to accelerate the growth of the business.
Discover more about the Deepbridge Technology Growth EIS here.
Ian Warwick, Managing Partner, Deepbridge Capital.