Deepbridge Life Sciences EIS
The Deepbridge Life Sciences EIS represents an opportunity for private investors to participate in a selected portfolio of healthcare innovation, whilst taking advantage of the tax benefits available under the Enterprise Investment Scheme. The investment strategy of the Deepbridge Life Sciences EIS is to invest in a diversified portfolio of up to ten investee companies that participate in one of the following:
- Medical Technology.
The Deepbridge Life Sciences EIS is not an Unregulated Collective Investment Scheme.
- An engaged hands-on approach from an experienced investment management team
- Free of fees to the Investor, 100% allocation of investor funds
- All EIS tax advantages applicable
- Target return of 22.4% p.a. over a minimum of 4 years
- Performance fee aligned to the investors interests
The 100% Rule
The Deepbridge Life Sciences EIS is an investor fee-free EIS opportunity. Investors are therefore not charged any fees at point of investment. Upfront and ongoing fees are paid by the Investee Companies: this advantage allows investors to enjoy 100% of EIS tax benefits and to have 100% of their investment actually put to work earning investment returns.
The Target Return
The investment objective of the Deepbridge Life Sciences EIS is to generate substantial tax-efficient mid-case capital growth of 170p for every 100p invested, over a 4-5 year period.
Exit events will be sought at the earliest opportunity after the third anniversary of the investment made.
Who Is The Deepbridge Life Sciences EIS Targeting?
The Deepbridge Life Sciences EIS is targeting UK taxpaying individuals:
- Seeking an attractive, medium term investment opportunity
- With income tax liability in the preceding and/or current tax years
- With large capital gains to defer
- Who will benefit from IHT relief.
The minimum individual investment in the Deepbridge EIS is £10,000. Investors should note that their investment comprises of shares in small unquoted companies (often with high risk) and that they are unlikely to have access to their capital for at least 3-4 years from the date of application. Please refer to the risk section for further information.
Information on this webpage relates to and is provided by Deepbridge Advisers Limited.
The content of this webpage is for intermediary use only and should not be construed as financial advice.
Important Notice - Please agree before continuing
Information contained on this section of the website is not intended for retail investors. It contains details on Deepbridge services and products intended for elective professional clients only, and therefore promotion of such products and services is restricted. Therefore, you are requested to confirm that you are one of the following:
- An Investment Professional or Adviser,
- A High Net Worth Individual,
- A Sophisticated Investor, or
- A Professional Client.
- Market Counter Party
The main differences in regulatory protections afforded retails clients, compared to professional clients, include:
- Communications, including financial promotions made by us with professional clients are not subject to all of the requirements imposed by MiFID on communications with Retail clients.
- Information provisions about Deepbridge Capital LLP, its services, and remuneration that are required with respect to retail clients are not all required with respect to professional clients.
- Professional clients are not eligible complainants with respect to the Financial Ombudsman Services.
- If Deepbridge Capital LLP makes a personal recommendation or manages investments professional client in the course of MiFID or equivalent third party business, it is entitled to assume that, in relation to the products, transactions and services for which the professional client is so classified, the client has the necessary level of experience and knowledge for the purposes of suitability assessment, and where the Deepbridge Capital LLP is required to provide suitability reports to a retail client, in many cases the firm is not required to provide them to a professional client.
- With respect to non-advised services, Deepbridge Capital LLP is not required to request information or adhere to the same procedures when assessing the appropriateness of a given service or product for a professional client.
- Deepbridge Capital LLP may not be required to give warnings to the professional client if Deepbridge Capital LLP cannot determine appropriateness with respect to a given services or product.
By accessing this section of the website, you will view products and services offered by Deepbridge Capital LLP, which is directly authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 563366. Deepbridge Capital LLP is only permitted to deal with elective professional clients, and is not permitted to engage with retail investors.