Deepbridge brings an alternative approach to tax-efficient investing. At Deepbridge, we believe that investing in small growth businesses requires a different approach to conventional investment management.
Our management team members are all successful business builders and respected experts, with considerable experience in their respective fields, rather than traditional fund managers. As Deepbridge only invests in sectors in which we have experience, our team is able to take a hands-on approach with investee companies to ensure they develop as planned – with the objective of providing investors with investment growth as well as the tax incentives of the Enterprise Investment Scheme or Business Property Relief.
We work closely with financial advisers and private investors to design innovative products, ranging from direct investment in exciting technology growth companies to asset-backed renewable energy projects, to meet their specific needs. Simultaneously, we also partner with great management teams to help them realise their potential with the aim of building successful leading-edge businesses.
We operate across four principle divisions: disruptive technology, life sciences, renewable energy and sustainable technologies.
At Deepbridge, two principles govern the way we work:
Firstly, everything we do is underpinned by our extensive knowledge and experience in the divisions in which we operate. We only expose our clients to areas in which we have an exceptionally high degree of expertise.
Secondly, we appreciate that our clients and investors are all different and therefore their needs should be managed on a tailored basis. Recognising that our clients and investors have many different requirements, we have developed a broad range of capabilities and investment opportunities, from diversified investment management services to more bespoke investment propositions.
We promote a culture of professional excellence and integrity which characterises all that we do: we therefore strongly encourage our investee companies to achieve the highest standards of corporate governance. We bring value to investee companies through our proven experience of building growth businesses, involving our world-class network of investors, technology advisers, and industry partners.
We strive to deliver products aimed at meeting the specific requirements of your client, within the parameters of:
A focused approach: we operate in industries in which our team has experience and expertise, subject to robust selection criteria
A structured process: we employ a proprietary outcome-driven investment methodology thus ensuring the most appropriate and timely outcome possible for your client
An engaged participation: we do not operate passively, rather we dynamically engage with the management of the investee companies to exploit opportunity and actively mitigate risk
We pride ourselves on delivering a high-quality service, never forgetting that your client’s needs and aspirations remain paramount.
Whether you clients are looking for an investment that offers tax incentives, such as Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS) and Inheritance Tax (IHT) products, or a more bespoke tax-efficient investment, we have a solution to suit.
Information on this webpage relates to and is provided by Deepbridge Advisers Limited.
The content of this webpage is for intermediary use only and should not be construed as financial advice.
Important Notice - Please agree before continuing
Information contained on this section of the website is not intended for retail investors. It contains details on Deepbridge services and products intended for elective professional clients only, and therefore promotion of such products and services is restricted. Therefore, you are requested to confirm that you are one of the following:
- An Investment Professional or Adviser,
- A High Net Worth Individual,
- A Sophisticated Investor, or
- A Professional Client.
- Market Counter Party
The main differences in regulatory protections afforded retails clients, compared to professional clients, include:
- Communications, including financial promotions made by us with professional clients are not subject to all of the requirements imposed by MiFID on communications with Retail clients.
- Information provisions about Deepbridge Capital LLP, its services, and remuneration that are required with respect to retail clients are not all required with respect to professional clients.
- Professional clients are not eligible complainants with respect to the Financial Ombudsman Services.
- If Deepbridge Capital LLP makes a personal recommendation or manages investments professional client in the course of MiFID or equivalent third party business, it is entitled to assume that, in relation to the products, transactions and services for which the professional client is so classified, the client has the necessary level of experience and knowledge for the purposes of suitability assessment, and where the Deepbridge Capital LLP is required to provide suitability reports to a retail client, in many cases the firm is not required to provide them to a professional client.
- With respect to non-advised services, Deepbridge Capital LLP is not required to request information or adhere to the same procedures when assessing the appropriateness of a given service or product for a professional client.
- Deepbridge Capital LLP may not be required to give warnings to the professional client if Deepbridge Capital LLP cannot determine appropriateness with respect to a given services or product.
By accessing this section of the website, you will view products and services offered by Deepbridge Capital LLP, which is directly authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 563366. Deepbridge Capital LLP is only permitted to deal with elective professional clients, and is not permitted to engage with retail investors.