The Deepbridge Renewable Energy team seeks to invest in Companies whose business models are based on building, acquiring and operating wind and hydropower renewable energy generation installations.
The investment strategy of the Deepbridge IHT Service aims to achieve long-term capital growth from investing in a portfolio of unquoted renewable energy companies, predominantly focusing upon wind power electricity generation. The companies selected by Deepbridge are characterised by their strong management teams, a high degree of asset-backing, and a business model based on Government subsidies for the generation of renewable energy, partoculalry Feed-in Tariffs (FITs) and Renewable Obligation Certiﬁcates (ROCs).
The principal selection criteria for development projects include:
- Preliminary accreditation for FiTs in place, or full accreditation for ROCs secured
- Full planning permission place
- All environmental licensing secured
- An offer for Grid Connection received
- A risk-mitigated business model, through the acquisition of carefully selected projects
- Strong management teams with relevant industry experience
- Value-adding commercial milestones achievable with invested capital
Information on this webpage relates to and is provided by Deepbridge Capital LLP.
Important Notice - Please agree before continuing
Information contained on this section of the website is not intended for retail investors. It contains details on Deepbridge services and products intended for elective professional clients only, and therefore promotion of such products and services is restricted. Therefore, you are requested to confirm that you are one of the following:
- An Investment Professional or Adviser,
- A High Net Worth Individual,
- A Sophisticated Investor, or
- A Professional Client.
- Market Counter Party
The main differences in regulatory protections afforded retails clients, compared to professional clients, include:
- Communications, including financial promotions made by us with professional clients are not subject to all of the requirements imposed by MiFID on communications with Retail clients.
- Information provisions about Deepbridge Capital LLP, its services, and remuneration that are required with respect to retail clients are not all required with respect to professional clients.
- Professional clients are not eligible complainants with respect to the Financial Ombudsman Services.
- If Deepbridge Capital LLP makes a personal recommendation or manages investments professional client in the course of MiFID or equivalent third party business, it is entitled to assume that, in relation to the products, transactions and services for which the professional client is so classified, the client has the necessary level of experience and knowledge for the purposes of suitability assessment, and where the Deepbridge Capital LLP is required to provide suitability reports to a retail client, in many cases the firm is not required to provide them to a professional client.
- With respect to non-advised services, Deepbridge Capital LLP is not required to request information or adhere to the same procedures when assessing the appropriateness of a given service or product for a professional client.
- Deepbridge Capital LLP may not be required to give warnings to the professional client if Deepbridge Capital LLP cannot determine appropriateness with respect to a given services or product.
By accessing this section of the website, you will view products and services offered by Deepbridge Capital LLP, which is directly authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 563366. Deepbridge Capital LLP is only permitted to deal with elective professional clients, and is not permitted to engage with retail investors.