The Deepbridge Corporate Advisory Team can provide a spectrum of services, from capital raising to the acquisition and disposal of businesses. In addition, we can advise you on a number of strategic initiatives including capital structure, corporate structuring, joint ventures, fund placement and financial feasibility studies.
Our typical clients include private equity, high net worth individuals, family offices, and owner-managed businesses. Our areas of specialisation include:
Effective deal-making requires highly specialised expertise offering a number of complimentary services:
Capital markets: If you are a fast growing company seeking flotation, or a public company looking to de-list, we have capital markets expertise to help fulfil your organisation's objectives.
Due diligence: The success of an acquisition can be significantly influenced by the extent and quality of due diligence undertaken. Financial due diligence is a key aspect of the overall examination of an acquisition.
Financial modelling: Financial modelling can bring much needed clarity and robustness to your decision making process, ensuring that the financial models you present to investors are fit for purpose.
Valuations: We assess and give guidance on the valuation of assets to ensure that decision making is both informed and that terms offer the best value in both investments and asset disposals.
Whether you are considering a disposal or acquisition, our team will support you with financial advice from the beginning of the transaction through to its completion. Our team will use their industry experience and transactional expertise to guide you through the transaction process, often working with our specialist teams or bringing in experts from other professions such as tax and audit to ensure you have a successful outcome.
We provide an independent view in advising you on the critical issues around raising capital, whether it be debt or equity, leveraging our extensive network of relationships with lenders and investors to deliver the right solution to you. We seek to provide a consistently high standard of advice, developing innovative financing structures which will maximize value to you.
Information on this webpage relates to and is provided by Deepbridge Capital LLP.
Important Notice - Please agree before continuing
Information contained on this section of the website is not intended for retail investors. It contains details on Deepbridge services and products intended for elective professional clients only, and therefore promotion of such products and services is restricted. Therefore, you are requested to confirm that you are one of the following:
- An Investment Professional or Adviser,
- A High Net Worth Individual,
- A Sophisticated Investor, or
- A Professional Client.
- Market Counter Party
The main differences in regulatory protections afforded retails clients, compared to professional clients, include:
- Communications, including financial promotions made by us with professional clients are not subject to all of the requirements imposed by MiFID on communications with Retail clients.
- Information provisions about Deepbridge Capital LLP, its services, and remuneration that are required with respect to retail clients are not all required with respect to professional clients.
- Professional clients are not eligible complainants with respect to the Financial Ombudsman Services.
- If Deepbridge Capital LLP makes a personal recommendation or manages investments professional client in the course of MiFID or equivalent third party business, it is entitled to assume that, in relation to the products, transactions and services for which the professional client is so classified, the client has the necessary level of experience and knowledge for the purposes of suitability assessment, and where the Deepbridge Capital LLP is required to provide suitability reports to a retail client, in many cases the firm is not required to provide them to a professional client.
- With respect to non-advised services, Deepbridge Capital LLP is not required to request information or adhere to the same procedures when assessing the appropriateness of a given service or product for a professional client.
- Deepbridge Capital LLP may not be required to give warnings to the professional client if Deepbridge Capital LLP cannot determine appropriateness with respect to a given services or product.
By accessing this section of the website, you will view products and services offered by Deepbridge Capital LLP, which is directly authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 563366. Deepbridge Capital LLP is only permitted to deal with elective professional clients, and is not permitted to engage with retail investors.